Freewing 90mm EDF de Havilland DH 112 Venom Jet Version 2 Swiss High Performance Red Scheme - Receiver Ready (PNP) - RJ30233P
Version Info: This is the High Performance which includes a powerful 3672-1900kV inrunner motor with new 9-blade fan.
This is the new version 2 (V2) of Freewing's Venom EDF Jet with Swiss red livery. This upgraded version has significant upgrades to both the power system and the airframe. This High Performance Venom V2 now includes a new 9-blade fan, 130A Hobbywing ESC, and powerful 3672-1900kV brushless inrunner motor. Structural upgrades include an increased number of carbon wing spars for rigidity, strengthening of the overall tail section, and a complete redesign of the horizontal and vertical stabilizer sections for improve performance and scale appearance.
- New! 90mm 9-blade ducted fan and powerful 3672-1900kV brushless inrunner motor provides awesome power and incredible real life jet turbine sound
- Premium quality 130 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 8A UBEC
- Stronger tail section, with revised rudder and elevator
- Increased carbon spar count and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, scale canopy, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Swiss Air Force graphics package
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds
- Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience
- 6 Channel Radio
- 6 Channel Receiver
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger
|Wingspan||1500mm / 59in|
|Length||1100mm / 43.3in|
|Flying Weight||2500g / 88.2oz|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||See Manual|
|Power System||3672-1900kV Brushless Inrunner Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||130A, 8A UBEC with EC5 connector|
|Propeller / EDF||90mm 9-Blade EDF|
|Servos||9 x 9g high speed servos|
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
|Required Battery||6S 22.2V 3600-4000mAh 40C LiPo with EC5 connector|
|Required Radio||6 Channel|
|Hinge Type||Nylon hinges|
|Build Time||2 Hours|