Freewing A-6 Intruder 80mm 6S EDF High Performance PNP FJ20414PArray
80mm EDF A-6 Intruder Attack Jet - High Performance 9B Version from Freewing - PNP - FJ20414P
Louis E. Thomassy, Jr., Captain USN (Ret.) holds the Freewing 80mm A-6 Intruder. The one he flew was just a tad bigger.
Version Info: This is the High Performance version of the Freewing A-6 Intruder. This version includes a powerful 3658-1920Kv inrunner motor with 9-blade fan, 100A ESC and hybrid metal gear servos.
During its service life, the Grumman A-6 Intruder was the US Navy and Marine Corps premier close combat, mid-wing attack aircraft. The Intruder was in service between 1963 and 1997 and was designed as an all-weather medium attack aircraft to replace the piston-engined Douglas A-1 Skyraider.
The A6 Intruder is easily one of the most requested models, so we wanted to offer an EDF jet that would stand apart from its competitors. As you've come to expect from Freewing Model, the A6 intruder is loaded with scale features and performance componentry. In this high performance version, the new 80mm 9-blade EDF is powered by a powerful 1920Kv inrunner motor for awesome speed and incredible maneuverability. The sound produced from the new 9 blade EDF will simply blow you away.
Additional upgraded features include a 100A Hobbywing ESC, 9g hybrid metal gear precision servos, electronic retracts with full metal shock absorbing struts, and scale drop down flaps. Own one of the most sought after, highly detailed, best built RC foam jet on the market - the Freewing A-6 Intruder.
- Officially Licensed
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman.
- NEW! 9 Blade factory balanced EDF with metal housing combined with a powerful brushless 3658-1920Kv inrunner motor
- 100 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 5A BEC
- Hybrid metal gear servos throughout
- Super scale details include two hand painted pilots, full instrument panel, refueling probe, scale drop tanks, airfoil panel lines, and complete USS Forrestal graphics package
- Electronic retractable landing gear with all metal shock-absorbing struts
- Steerable, shock absorbing nose gear for enhanced ground maneuverability
- Full function drop down flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings
- Full function linked horizontal stabilizer/elevator gives incredible climb and descent capability and true to life scale detail
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Outrunner motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience.
6 Channel radio
6 Channel receiver
6 Cell 22.2V 4000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
6 Cell compatible battery charger
|Wingspan||1170mm / 46in|
|Length||1200mm / 47.2in|
|Flying Weight||2260g / 79.7oz|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||check manual|
|Power System||3658-1920kV Brushless Inrunner Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||100A ESC, 5A BEC, EC5 Connector|
|Propeller / EDF||80mm EDF with 9 Blade Fan|
|Servos||9g hybrid metal gear standard with 100mm lead : nose gear steering
9g hybrid metal gear standard with 300mm lead : left flap, elevator
9g hybrid metal gear reverse with 300mm lead : right flap, rudder
9g hybrid metal gear standard with 550mm lead : left aileron, right aileron
|Landing Gear||Electronic retractable main gear and steerable nose gear with all metal shock absorbing struts|
|Required Battery||6S 22.2V 4000mAh 60C LiPo|
|Required Radio||6 Channel|
|Hinge Type||Nylon hinges|
|Build Time||2 Hours|