Freewing ME262 V2 Twin 70mm 6S High Performance PNP FJ30423PArray
70mm Freewing Twin EDF Messerschmitt Me-262 "Yellow 7" V2 High Performance Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ30423P
Version Info: This is the new High Performance version of the Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" V2 EDF Jet. This version includes 2952-2100kV brushless inrunner motors and 12-blade EDF fans.
Wearing the historic markings of a preserved Me-262 on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C, the iconic "Yellow 7", BuNos 500491, will stand out against the blue skies at your local flying field.
This is a fantastic twin EDF 70mm jet from Freewing. The Motion RC Flight Boys considers this one of the relatively hidden gems of EDFs that we offer. Excellent presence both static and in the air, very nimble with excellent speed and flight characteristics. If you're looking for something unique, distinctive with excellent quality and performance then you will want to give the Freewing Me 262 a look, you won't be disappointed.
- NEW! Upgraded 2952-2100kV brushless inrunner motors and 12-blade EDF fans.
- Super scale features including detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, engine vents, machine guns and more
- Dual 60A Hobbywing ESCs and powerful 2150kV brushless motors give the Me262's twin EDFs the thrust to reach speeds in excess of 100 MPH !
- Durable, shock absorbing, metal retractable main gear and nose gear
- Split flaps for shorter takeoffs and slower landings
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Crash resistant EPO foam with carbon wing spars for enhanced strength
- Motors, EDF, ESC, and all servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- 6 Channel Radio
- 6 Channel Receiver
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 to 6000 mAh LiPo battery with EC5 connector
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger
|Wingspan||1500mm / 59in|
|Length||1280mm / 50.4in|
|Flying Weight||2900g / 102.3oz|
|Power System||2952-2100kV brushless inrunner motors (2 pcs)|
|Speed Control||60A HobbyWing, Internal SBEC, EC5 connector (2 pcs)|
|Propeller / EDF||70mm 12-Blade EDF Fans (2 pcs)|
|Servos||9g standard with 100mm lead : nose gear steering
9g standard with 300mm lead : left gear door, right gear door
9g standard with 550mm lead : right flap
9g reverse with 550mm lead : left flap
17g standard with 100mm lead : elevator
17g standard with 550mm lead : left aileron, right aileron, rudder
|Landing Gear||Electronic Retract with Metal Trunnions on Main Gear and Nose Gear|
|Required Battery||6S 22.2V 4000mAh to 6000mAh 40C LiPo|
|Required Radio||6 Channel|
|Hinge Type||Nylon hinges on all control surfaces|